ASTC aims to offer more substantial financial support for teams pursuing clear objectives through community science projects at ASTC-member institutions in collaboration with community-serving organizations.
ASTC will share detailed application instructions in May 2023 when the request for proposals opens. In the meantime, our team is happy to discuss potential proposal ideas and answer any questions – you can connect with us via email. To help prepare your proposal, you may also wish to discuss the following questions with your community partner:
- What shared priorities should we collaboratively address? What combined strength(s) can we leverage and/or realize through a collaborative partnership?
- What project is ripe for action during the grant period (September 2023 to September 2024)?
- What will equitable use of funding look like? How will we share project funds?
- Which individuals from our teams can commit to the entirety of this 12-month effort? What are our contingency plans?
- How will we involve the broader community in our project?
Click here to join our interest list and be notified when ASTC opens requests for proposals for the Project Implementation Grant Program.
Watch our recorded webinar for an overview of the 2023 funding opportunities and Q&A session with our participants.